My Hero

Friday, March 11, 2011

I love my mailman



especially when he brings me pretty things!

Set of 4 Lee Jofa flamestitch pillow covers in red, coral and camel.  These are heavy weight upholstery fabric and should wear like iron!

Keeping two for myself, may sell the other pair.  Inquiries to thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

And thankfully, a beautiful spring weekend is on tap for Chattanooga this weekend.  Stop by Merchants on Main for our Saturday sidewalk event!  Discounts, food and merriment!


Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

10 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Pretties!! We are on the same page. I just had a set made in a blue/pink flamestitch. It's kinda 80', but also reminds me of Kelly Wearstler. So it must be awesome, right?

Have a great weekend, Kim :)

Splendid Sass said...

Love the pillow and the chair it is on! I had a flamestitch sofa in the latter 70s. Love.
Teresa
xoxo

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Have a wonderful weekend trip! Apparently I need to have a talk with my mailman. He hasn't brought me flowers or pillows in a long time.... :D XO, Kelly

quintessence said...

Lovely!! And so versatile - that's what's so great about classic designs - they are so easy to mix!! have a great weekend!

mary said...

Those are gorgeous and pack just the right amount of punch! Happy weekend! xox!

Karen said...

I love getting packages in the mail-especially when there are pillows inside!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh what a great looking pillow! I also love getting wonderful packages in the mail.

My Interior Life said...

Aren't mailmen the best? I love these. Wonder if I could use a pair. Hmm.

Kendall said...

I love getting goodies in the mail! So much fun.

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Oh, I love these-- and I also love getting these kind of things in the mail...feels like Christmas all the time! Take care, Caroline